Friday, September 5, 2008

tired..

I'm so tired exhausted recently..people say i need more sleep or rest but the problem is i can't sleep well and sometimes i just don't wanna sleep..

It's coming back again..as you all know my sleeping habits are weird and special since in my high school time..extraordinary from others and this is where people call you CRAZY or MAD just 'cause you're different from them..

Currently managed to finish 2 major tests which are Chemistry and Engineering Math..hmmm..overall is an OK only and won't expect much from both side 'cause there are more people can score better than me..

My mum called me just now..she said my bro is worried about me..

Wat my bro concerned tat i'm living under stress at UTP..

Yeah..i admit there is some stress but tat's the way to make me improve..hehe and i shall say i love this place..maybe not..haha..

Now is 5am..don't be surprise..yeap tat's yuhan..he always awakes at this moment doing his own stuff which others think tat it's useless..

I wonder how can i turn my pure black and white folio into a colourful one?? this might challenge my creativity where i got tat "MUCH" of colour pencils..miss my messy crayon..











Feel like lying down at the field and staring at the sky without doing anything..



Ps : worst part of the day was bath with a bottle of mineral water..
Ps : best part of the day was feeling the breeze and the rain droplets of the night..
Ps : Nini can fly now!! no more walking..

2 comments:

g l o o m y b e a r said...

ahhhh~~~~~
high school~~~
*muka nak balik high school*

finally huh??
poor nini
walk till feet tired
and sore a little
finally able to fly
^.^

*muka teramat nak tengok drawing kamu*

yu han said...

i healed her legs d..
dun worry..
she can walk while fly..
LOL..

2bad..
wrong place at wrong timing..