Saturday, September 13, 2008

a end or a beginning??

Finally..after hours of worrying..studying..reading..solving and explaining..physics test was way way over..

I still remembered since the day i got exposed to pure sciences..the most fearsome sub is physics among all the subjects..i dunno why..but tat's wat i'm really scared of for no reason..

Today's test..got 1 question relating the coefficient of kinetic friction 1..my answer was 0.25 and was expecting some1's answer same with me..but such expectation was really disappointed me..

0.75?? 0.375?? 0.5?? or 1.0?? no 1 really has the answer of 0.25..tat means i'm wrong?? even i told myself the probability of getting it correct still there but i can tell tat this is just a lie told by my own mind to myself just to have a better day right??

I mumbled to myself for whole day AGAIN..argh..i didn't even study my sports science which i nearly flunked it..but this world is always full of BUTs..but i managed to survive..

Stupid right?? think of 1 little question for whole day which leads to nothing at the end..

Just after the sports science..we went for futsal again and the match was fun *maybe 'cause we managed to score better than others* haha..


But the best part of the day was i lied on the court and closed my eyes..feeling the rain droplets from the sky..just tat moment..i was so relax..i wish i can be like tat for the rest of my life..feeling so great..


Then i came back and watched football..yup Man U lost and i no longer got the feeling d 'cause i'm so tired..really exhausted..i couldn't help myself but lying on the bed and collapsed again..







Study needs no talent..
1% of talent..1% of luck and 98% of effort..
tat's way right??





Ps : ignorance is always bliss..sometimes a "forgetful" solution is needed by everyone just to have better day..

No comments: