Wednesday, September 24, 2008

monster..

Basically i FUCKED UP my day (sorry for the rude word but i can't find a better phrase to describe today)

No elaboration..no explanation..i'm so so so so so tired of everything..

Wondering and wandering..

"yu han wat the hell is going on??"

Today i'm not me..

Today i'm others..

I can't help myself thinking of those things..

Finally frustration almost took over my soul..

It has been some time i lost my temper..

I managed to calm myself..

I didn't do it in front of my frenz..

I walked away..

Walked under the hot sun..

Sweating alot..

Dun worry..

I'm still conscious..

A conscious monster..

I hereby said tat I SCREWED MY TEST 1!!

Efforts are not enough after all..

I won't cry..

I won't blame..

Like i said "efforts are not enough!!"

Ps : I dare not tell you..but you did cheer me up..thx and sorry again..


No comments: