Sunday, September 21, 2008

sneeze again..

All of the sudden..the condition of my body just changed in 180 degree..sigh sigh sigh..

I hate running nose tat much..it reminds me of one of the character in crayon shin chan whose mucous always flows out his nose..hehe..am looked like a kid right??

Again my desk is full of tissues despite of all the books..pc..rubbish..hardly find a place for me to write..have to dig a hole in order to write..LOL..

Now is 2.30am d..still not yet sleepy due to the-whole-day-sleeping..hehe..currently is so worried of the drama..sigh..dunno how to express..it's so hard to become a sissy guy..salute "those" people la..talking in extremely high pitch really hurt my throat alot..

Ok then..continue my study la..oh man..i've lost touch of chemistry and physics..so doomed..sigh sigh sigh again..



Ps : i'm glad you didn't say no..

No comments: