Thursday, September 11, 2008

silly me..

Few days back..i thought i have lost touch to physics..i was so frustrated tat i couldn't solve the question..

But tonight i only realize..i had solved it few days back ago!! the height is 3.6m instead of 36m..swt..tat's why i got the wrong answer!! screw the paper and the ink..haha..for playing illustration trick with my eyes..

Silly me go to think a lot of unnecessary stuffs..tat's me think too much..

HAPPY HAPPY..am so happy..i solved it..hehe..this is called the satisfaction of life..right guys??

I'm very easy to please huh?? haha..i can solve questions then i'll happy..


Currently so into jason mraz's "you and i both"..damn nice..

And finally i found got people like secondhand serenade!! tat's my favourite band..

Every songs is just like telling a story..telling a story thru' songs is a good way to express one..don't just listen to melody but to understand the lyric!! i like secondhand serenade songs!!

Damn..shit..my eyes are pain again..pity my eyes..gotta sleep a lot after my physics test!!


"Am fucking tired AGAIN!!"





Now feel better after shouting out..haha..
Gotta continue my physics but my eyelids are getting heavier..
Sat physics test..damn nervous!! how how how??
Am so doomed..


No comments: