Sunday, September 7, 2008

addiction..

OMG..get addicted again..can't stop thinking of the questions and solutions..Q&S Q&S Q&S!!

I wonder why is it so fun?? physics drive me crazy!! it's so tough yet i love it so much..hehe..coming saturday is physics test!! another D-day..sigh..

My frenz have just given me warning : remember to sleep!! don't sleep at 6!!

Oh well..am i tat forgetful tat tomorrow got lectures?? maybe i'm absent-minded and i'm weak and poor in time-concept..haha..

Tears are coming out from my eyes and telling me "boss~~ tidur lah~~" but my mind is working like hell!! 'cause i can't solve the questions..dulan right?? haha..nvm..slow people like me always need more time to solve Q unlike all those geniuses who are having gifted mind..

Sorry la..tonight is not a night to sleep BUT i'll sleep..don't worry OR maybe i mean i'll sleep during lectures haha..

Just few min ago..i just learned a lesson..think twice or maybe trice before you buy a secondhand books!! my physics book got a lot of writings and workings on it!! swt..hopefully someday the "doodling" parts can give me a hand to solve Q..hehe..

So tired and my room gets messy again..just in one night..it changes by 180 degree..lazy to keep la..let it be..haha..after all this is guy's room so don't expect much!!






Ps : so confusing now..it's way too COMPLICATED!! i didn't expect tat part.....

No comments: