Tuesday, September 9, 2008

change..

Did i change?? my frenz who i used to hang along with said i've changed..do i really change?? maybe i've changed..into good way or bad way i have no idea..

This thing really tear down my mood just now..i dunno whether i'm correct or not..all of the sudden i felt very lost at the very moment..i was finding all sort of excuses to comfort and hide myself up but i failed to do tat..

But i'm trying to be myself..the true 1 and not to intimate and follow others..i wanna be myself but sometimes people always tend to follow others..

I think i've changed and whether it's a good transformation to be a better man or a bad transformation to be a jerk..i can't tell you tat..judge by yourself..




So who am i to you?? judge yourself..




I'm ok just tat i'm THINKING in my own world AGAIN..
tat's the reason why UTP made the thinking skill subject for foundation students..
don't worry..i'm not an emo guy..




Ps : not tat happy but still in happy mode..smile always..

2 comments:

g l o o m y b e a r said...

changes...needed to go on...don't worry too much and be happy :)
like u said always. smile
:) :) :) :) :)


neway i amat suka fall for you jor...kekeke

yu han said...

tat's my favourite band..
wont recommend wrong songs 1..

im extremely ok..
dun worry..
smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

no ice cream and choc k..