Saturday, September 6, 2008

guess wat??

I'm awake now and just now went to eat kuew tiaw goreng at the cafe with edmund and wai chun..i was so blur when i woke up and they just dragged me along..haha..

Quite full now and i like the weather so much..especially a walk outside of your room which is fully occupied by your own washed laundry and as well as your roommate's ones..haha..

My room smells like Dynamo..fragrance smell just like a dobi..

Yesterday i slept at 6.35am which can break my RECORD here...hmmm..no longer proud with the record 'cause i got better 1 back in KL..hehe..please don't say me CRAZY 'cause i was cutting my drawings for the sake of my sport science assignment..

I like the mascots and as well as the pictograms!! i nearly fell asleep while i was cutting the paper and sir please don't mind if the cutting is sucks..haha..you can't blame me!! it was 6 in the morning and my eyes were quarter-opened..

Yet i couldn't finish with the decoration of my folio and i COLLAPSED..but pity ben li with whole night of the light turning on 'cause he woke up once at 5 something and asked "eh still awake??" LOL..

Tried my best to wake up late today 'cause it's sat man!! ben li woke up quite early which i didn't even give a damn in seeing the clock..he told me still got no water and tat gave me permission to sleep more to wait for the water..

I seriously desperate for a good shower and after..eh..i also dunno after how long and GUESS wat?? "got water d!!" oh man..i missed the shower so much just after one night without water in my hostel..

Continued my assignment..draw and draw..cut and cut..paste and paste..sms and sms..ate roller coaster and the rice from WC's senior..DONE!! and it was 2something d!!

Changed my shirt like the superman in the telephone booth and wtf!! no more clothes!! arghh..all my clothes were in the pail (but now on the hangers hehe)

Today's lecture was ok ok which i managed to stay awake..or maybe 'cause we chit chat and didn't care sir?? haha..someone requested to see my folio but today was the deadline..too bad BUT..

This world is always full of the word BUT..i took photos using edmund'd phone..haha..big apple huh??

Then went for futsal..was so lembik today..kalah teruk!! shame on me..haizzzzzz..however the drizzle made me happy..dunno why recently i like rain so much..

And today GUESS wat?? i cleaned my room!! surprise ya?? now my room is clean!!

Today was happy 'cause someone is being good for the week and i'm looking forward for another same weeks..this has proven tat i trusted the right one..



Ps : i'm awake!!

6 comments:

Wan Lin said...

Yu Han.......... lemme see the photos in Edmund's hp!!! I wanna see the mascots!! Michelle describe to us that they are so dammmm nice larr! ><

g l o o m y b e a r said...

luckily there are buts in the world i must say. though not every buts is good.
(^.^)

yu han said...

mich should see my pictogram done by her gold pen..haha..

yu han said...

but this time the but is GOOD 1..
nini can fly~~~~

g l o o m y b e a r said...

hmm...not all d buts in this particular time. you see ar..

i want to see your drawings BUT you have to hand in before i have the chance BUT luckily you got his camera to take it down. see?? not all (^.^)

*muka putar putar tau sendiri amat lame*

yu han said...

but at the end u are going to see it rite??
hahaha..