Sunday, August 31, 2008

again??

I spent my sat night with my burger and drawing the Olympics emblem and the 5 mascots for my assignment..well it has been quite a long time i didn't pick up my mechanical pencil and draw like tat night..

It was so nostalgic..

I still remembered last time when i was kid..i used to be crazy and obsessed of drawing..i would doodle all my text books watever came into my mind during class..

I think i spent a lot papers just to draw..i mean more than "a lot"..

But as time passed by..routine is getting busier and more hectic compared to last time..

Sometimes i just wish i can lie down on the grass and hold on my pencil and draw watever i want..isn't it so nice where you can do so while enjoying the cool breeze and the humid of air..

Sometimes i wish i could spend my time on drawing just like solving questions..

However this is just out of my reality life..sometimes you just don't have the time to do it..




Just now..when my parents and uncle went back..i went to shower and had a nap..

A weird feeling for today's nap which was a bit familiar..

I think it's quite impossible for me to have my sickness for whole week and yet it's getting worse..

My body ached the moment i woke up and of course my flu and cough haven't fully recovered or maybe getting worse..hope not..

Tests are coming man!! nervous!! D-dayS for the following days..i'm not feeling well..



Damn!! i felt tat the promoter cheated me..he said the stain can be washed away and i tried this afternoon..so sad!! but nvm..i think have to wash few times and he can be trusted since he let me try the promotion items which the items are not allowed to try..











Ps : well trust someone needs no reasons but trust always can be a reason..

2 comments:

g l o o m y b e a r said...

keke...promoter cant really be trusted.after all he is still a PROMOTER!!!

*muka imagining kamu duduk kat bawah pokok melukis dgn spec playboy kamu*
this can be a potrait jor lor...right??

neh neh neh...u haven show me d wateva difference of ur spec!!!

yu han said...

the promoter is the only 1 who let me try the shirt!!
am so lazy to clean the stain..

i nvr draw under a tree before lo..
but can be a good spot..
considering but got no time..