Wednesday, August 13, 2008

dulan..



Yup..i didn't use this word for long time or i didn't actually use it before..maybe 'cause few years back i was quite courteous..please don't doubt me for this time only..

Arghh..living dulan-ly these few days..lazy to explain and elaborate..

Ignorance is bliss..

For current moment..i finally got my absolute moment just with my PC in front of me..damn..i miss the moment back in KL where i can do watever i want..

Thinking my status of my room now..it's just like Malacca for the past few decades where all the people around the world gathered..of course my room is not tat strategic till all the international students wanna have some conference inside but everyone who passes by tends to come in and lepak in my room..

Well..sometimes i just want people spare me some privacy..

Feel like turning on my music to max volume till i pekak!! or maybe drive to a unknown place where no people can bother or bug me by calling me "yuhann~~~" with the sissy tone..




GUYS just gimme me some privacy!!
desperately need it..

No comments: