Saturday, August 30, 2008

jerk..

Today i just went to shop at Time Square and bought 2 WC tees and watched "Money No Enough 2"..the movie was awesome..hilarious and MEANINGFUL simultaneously..

Yesterday i reached home at 8something and i had my mum cooking for my dinner..sadly to say everything i ate was tasteless and my mum forced me to eat panadol..luckily not cough syrup which will be a disaster!! drank warm herba tea which was very nice and slept at 11 something!! 1st time sleep so early..break my record maybe?? haha..

But sadly to say..some incident happened..
I was like a jerk really like one or maybe i'm a jerk..

Anyway HOME SWEET HOME!!

When one tells you one's problem and of course the one is expecting some helps from you..

When one is in trouble and you know tat..you should give the one a hand..

When you see the one who is in woes then you should approach the one to ask whether the one is alright or not..

But i'm a jerk..instead of approaching the oet i turned my back to the one..

Damn..it's so tat damn freaking HARD just to ask "hey are you ok??" or "are you alright??"



No comments: