Saturday, August 23, 2008

under weather..


Just now was soaked wet 'cause walking under the rain..we went to convo fair after our dinner and we were trapped at there for 2hours++

People suggested me to bring my umbrella along whenever i go out from my room..hmmm..i do have umbrella which bought by my mum..eh..look nice and untouched *shhh don't tell her about the untouched part*

But but but i just don't wanna use it..haha..

Come to realize..i have never used my umbrella since i was F4..although my umbrella was always in my bag..i mean all the time even during rainy days..weird right??

Maybe i got no interest in umbrella unlike all the girls or my roommate..ya my roommate always carries his umbrella..

And now the time is approximately 5am..my desk is full of tissue papers..maybe is the umbrella trying to tell me the consequence of not utilizing it..swt..

Hate running nose and now i'm in red 'cause i'm in my Alidas sweater..freezing..

Hectic recently..is all about tests quizzes and assignments..RIGHT?? no at least we got talk crap sometimes..i mean all the time..haha..

Study hard play hard..

Hope so..haha..ZZZZ...




Ps : don't ever sing "Umbrella" song in front of me *phobia*

5 comments:

g l o o m y b e a r said...

there is a famous emo quote 'i like walking under the rain because no one can see that im crying'

u nid to bring mummy to tronoh. see?? i am a good girl. i dun nid ppl to worry about me. i am so healthy. and strong. keke

yu han said...

there is another saying in ps i love you..
"just quite nice sometimes walking along with someone without talking once you get your feet wet"

im not emo la..swt..
my tears have dried up for ages ago..
mayb tear glands rosak d..haha..

y my mummy??
ahem ahem..good gal ya??
she doesn't know im sick..
shhh...

g l o o m y b e a r said...

u dare to deny i am not a good gal meh????????????????

yu han said...

eh..i din say you're not a good gal..
just buat ahem ahem only ma..
LOL..force to to say so ya??
yala yala..'GOOD' gal..

Ivan Liaw said...

the famous quote, is from me.