Tuesday, August 26, 2008

under control..



Today i just wanna say..i'm a good boy:
  1. i didn't eat fried stuffs except fried egg (acceptable right??)
  2. i didn't even touch my choc which i bought yesterday and it was in my bag all the time..
  3. i didn't even think of TRYing to eat ice cream especially the mango flavour 1..
  4. i didn't drink cold water or drink..
  5. i didn't walk under the rain..


Just for today..actually i did those yesterday..shhhh..haha..

Instead i ate noodle this morning with an egg..lunch with 2 doughnuts and dinner with rice without FRIED CHICKEN!! so today i'm proud to say tat i can take care of myself?? *doubt* actually was being nagged by all my frenz "this 1 cannot" "tat 1 cannot" "eat this" "don't eat tat" ..

When i walked near the ice cream refrigerator just to 'CHECK' whether my ice cream has gone out of stock or not..they were starring at me like "yuhann~~ don't ever try it or else i'll finish all the ice cream tat you want so tat you can't have it even you're heal.."

OMG..it's so so so suffering where you can't even touch choc or ice cream when you have it right in your hand..remember wat m&m always says?? "not melt in your hands" something like tat..swt..

But i did it and i succeeded to control myself under the circumstance where my so-called frenz tried to seduce me by licking the ice cream and making the "hmmm" sound which i hate the most..FRENZ ya right..



Recently..i found tat the saying is really true "old habits will never die!!"

I wanna say tat i'm addicted in asking WHY and THINKING again..tat's the old me back in high school where i tend to ask why why why why why whenever i can't find a proof of a statement and i will keep quiet and mumble to myself for whole day which is quite scary sometimes..haha..i can even skip my meals just 'cause of thinking..SCARY huh?? haha..maybe it's 'cause i don't have appetite whenever i can't find a good explanation for my whyS..

Eventually..i spent last night i mean whole night thinking of the subshell and orbitals thing and guess wat?? my effort is not to avail..i'm 1 step closer to the truth but i still got lotsa whyS..sigh..

And i was scolded by people tat i'm stupid..swt..

Why can't i just accept something without thinking why?? weird and odd right?? haha..



Learned something new:

"uiee-Ba-ngo-jiu-ku-uiee"
*i'm sick take care of me*

correct?? Mich says tat i got the right tone or accent for this..haha..

and guess wat?? karen taught me this which is bad and mean words..


"nu-ei-teh-ngong"
"you're the most stupid or the stupid-est person"






Mean right??





4 comments:

Michelle said...

eh... u ar... ur spelling wrong la... it's:

ngui ba nguo, jiu gu ngui

&

nu tei ngong...

i'll teach u another super long one soon... it's a real bitchy line so yeah...

yu han said...

omg..1st time learn ma..
got spelling in foo chow meh??
now i only realize..

Michelle said...

u kuno n suaku mar... lol

g l o o m y b e a r said...

wakaka
karen got so bad mou??
u asked for it gah izit??
surely u did

u know how to take k huh???
*muka cant stop doubting*

today the line very cepat...
coz avbody went back
i macam d only one online