Sunday, August 24, 2008

cold..

This morning surprisingly i woke up at 10something..yeah..10something..so early maybe 'cause i'm not feeling well..

I ate nasi lemak this morning which i shouldn't eat 'cause my throat is in terrible shape now..don't scold me k..

Well..i was wearing my sweater for my whole sunday 'cause it's very cold and my desk again was full of tissue papers..i couldn't think properly today which made me quite frustrated but i kept myself cool..

I finally cannot tahan..i had my first hot drink in UTP this afternoon..1st time i finished my hot milo within half an hour..then i went to sleep AGAIN..haha..patient should sleep more right?? making excuses for my sleeping habit..

Amazingly my nose felt better after the milo drink *should have listen to someone's advice last night* haha..

But but but now it turns back into original state..sneeze all the time..



WAIT!! this is not supposed to be an emo post..haha..screw the sick part..

I just got the news tat Avril is going to come..yes yes!! jason is going and hopefully he can describe the feeling of seeing her in live!! omg..crazy of her eyes!!

And i had roasted pork as my dinner..i know i got sore throat and i ate chilies again..hehe..so basically i just screwed my so-called "patient menu" for these few days..

Tomorrow got physics and chemistry quizzes i think..so another D day..haha..




Ps : thx for DG for today's meals..

No comments: