Monday, August 18, 2008

gila!!


Hey you go..the old yuhan aka gilagila is finally re-appeared!!

Again..the forget-birthday incident happened!! this time is my eldest bro 1..swt..i know is my bad my fault..i find no excuse for myself..scold me if you want..swt..

But this time i don't know the wat's the consequence of forgetting it..i think nothing gua..if like last time where i forgot one of my frenz's birthday..tat time really taught me a "GOOD" lesson which i will never forget anymore..

Wanted to sms or call my bro but no credit..don't ask why..damn sad and pathetic..no money..

However i'm not tat idiotic..so i sent an offline message to my bro..hehe..a sincere 1 k..or maybe not..at least i tried my "BEST" to wish him in such situation where i'm located in such ulu place and no credit to call..

I think i'm good in consoling myself just to cover up my own mistakes..hehe..tat's why people doubt me so often..sigh..

My sleeping habit has revealed by itself even i didn't summon it..during the day i like to sleep..but at night i'm so active..someone even calls me an owl..

In the term of DOTA they called me "night stalker" which i got no idea at all..but the name is kinda cool and is about "stalking" again..i think i can never escape from this word forever..

Panda eyes are going to appear..but i won't give a damn on it d la..

Got a lot of incidents happened..like today during the physics tutorial dulan betui..about the vector thing..arghh!! still geram of it..don't ask..but i still LOVE physics where you need to think and squeeze your brain a lot..

And i screwed my Engineering Math's quiz..how great..i know how to do but i got no time to do..find no excuse for myself..just blame sendiri tak buat laithan..swt..KUMONNNN..

Tomorrow is another D day where i'm going to do my chemistry lab..if i screw whole thing..means DULAN la!!

Wed will be another D day where Thinking Skill test is going to be held in lecture hall 1..

So every single day is not a peaceful day..pity right??

Nvm..cut the crap..i think my roommate is seriously cursing me like hell deep in his heart 'cause the light is still on and he can't sleep "soundly" and stop him from dreaming something or perhaps someone..haha..



Ps : hate wearing white tee!!

No comments: