Wednesday, August 6, 2008

mixture..

Today was happy excited blurred and exhausted..don't really wanna talk about the debate 'cause i got no idea at all wat was going on just now..

I can't recall anything..memory lost for short-term..

For years i've been observing people and now is the turn of others to observe me..i was like wat the..so not used to it man..need some time to adapt to the situation of being observed..

To be frankly am i tat mysterious as if i'm the phantom of the opera tat no one knows his true identity..

Why everyone wanna know about me so desperately?? i mean i'm just a normal guy..

They even question me about wat type of girls i like..sigh..speechless..

Am being "stalked" !! so stop calling me stalker..




Recently i only realize tat molestation can happen to guys too!! wow..surprisingly i'm the victim but not the molester!! don't get me wrong..

Molested by guys (my frenz) till i made an assumption tat homo guys are surrounding me..

I started to doubt my gang whether they are straight or not..should have valued them the 1st day i came!! damn worried now..

So can i say tat i'm attractive to those homo people?? swt..useless statement just being stated..




Things tat easily get addicted in UTP..
  • washing machine : i can't stop myself of using the washing machine 'cause my hands are tired to brush my laundry and the brush spoil my clothes too!!
  • cap : i seriously lazy to touch comb and wax my hair so wearing cap can cover up messy hair..i didn't wax my hair for 1 week d until today..
  • sweet or candy : when you tend to "fish" in lectures or tutorials sweets always be your most welcome company especially the Xtra Sour Candy tat can wake you up in no time..



Hectic and tired yet fun..this is how i describe my life here..

COMPLICATED

2 comments:

g l o o m y b e a r said...

not bad.. at least u think UTP is fun.. keke

of coz happy larrr
BEST SPEAKER what

being molested huh?
gay guys are sexy
and attractive
so it's okay
if u get molested
that means u r pretty attractive
wakakakakakaka

yu han said...

sometimes..ppl are happy for no reasons..
best speaker is not the main reason i happy la..

attractive more into the sense of homo side??
omg..u want i give them to u la..
good for u..since you're so lonely..