Thursday, July 24, 2008

damn boring..

I'm seriously damn boring now..no shopping..no internet..no movies..no Ramli burgers..no yum cha..no night life and most important thing is i'm trapped in my campus..like a bird in a cage..

But at least i'm a bird which has something more than a cage..

Today's tip to ipoh is canceled and i slept for few hours only..tired yet boring..sleep?? eat?? study (doubting)

Even if i go to ipoh..i won't even get wat i used to get in KL..

Boring..hopefully i can get my wifi device for tomorrow where my fren's parents are doing me a favour to buy for me from Malacca..

I need windows live messenger..i need internet..i need torrent for dl-ing Ryan Cabrera's songs!!

Ahh..so regret i didn't dl the day before i came here..

Last night i finally discovered something special..i saw a band in UTP..omg..feel like learning from them even though they sang malay songs but who cares?? i just want the acoustic part.. just don't be racist guys..there are good malya songs..

Eventually..I joined the chinese ochestra instead of the UTP ochestra where interview or test is required..at least it's something new..

Bloody boring now..feel like going back to KL!!

1 comment:

g l o o m y b e a r said...

so must-have-night-life only can live gah?travel back KL every weekend larrrr...after all KL only has fun night life during weekends