Wednesday, July 2, 2008

lying??

Ok..my recent life is like sleeping 24-hour..other than sleeping..eh..still stick on sleeping..who knows if my Uni life is like a no-sleep-but-study life??

Recently i've been annoying by someone who said tat i'm liar..sweat..actually the person didn't say it out but mean it out..

Is there any statement tat stated as "not telling the truth is equivalent to lying"?? eh..maybe there is but i wasn't lying k..

Perhaps i was just hiding the truth or maybe it's just a better way to say it out to let myself feel better..hehe..

Basically i'm procrastinating these days..i know it's bad but tat human beings do even though we know it's not good..well at least you know i'm one of you..haha..

I'm so bored until i put my MSN status as online..it has been quite some time i didn't listen to the sound of incoming messages of MSN since i put busy everytime..

Nothing much about me or incidents happened around me..still alive not in my grave yet..still got 1 week ++ left..happy or sad no longer is the issue 'cause i'm getting numb..LOL..at least i get to study tat's it..

Sometimes i'm really impressed by those people like chefs or fashion designers or artists out there 'cause they have the courage to do wat they like in life..tat's the best part of our life i guess..

Let's have another day like yesterday?? haha..no more..i really mean it!! trust me..LOL..

No comments: