Thursday, August 7, 2008

for no reason..

To make things clear here..i hereby clarify tat i'm not GAY or HOMOSEXUAL!! i hate this and i'm not insulting those people..is just tat i'm not the one tat you guys think!!

Nvm..screw tat part..today is another happy day of mine..don't ruin my happy day and i'm not happy because i got the best speaker..sometimes people get happy for no reason like my current situation..

I still remembered tat i told my fren tat i can't laze in UTP but situation has changed..you'll believe me if you knew me for long time..

I didn't wax my hair and shave for 1 week..OMG!! if Agnes hears tat..the 1st thing she says is "yuk suan"..

But surprisingly..my beard and mustache are not growing rapidly..i wonder why..is the food here makes my hormone imbalance?? if so i rather fast for weeks..

Actually there is another reason i'm lazy to shave 'cause last week i cut myself and the bleeding won't stop..and i was holding tissue all the way to IRC yet the bleeding won't stop..

Some1 suggested me to go for laser surgery..i was like..stunned for mins..tat's for sissy 1 k..even those sissy also won't go for tat..

Tomorrow have to shave d and i got tutorial in the morning..i don't wanna hold tissue paper all the way i go to the class..hemophobia??

See it clearly..is H.E.M.O.P.H.O.B.I.A not H.O.M.O.P.H.O.B.I.A..not a typo k..

Oh ya..today i slept in IRC for twice so syok sleeping in air-con room and my engineering math lecturer finally notices me!! damn..am i tat invisible to him??

No comments: