Wednesday, September 26, 2007

sneezing dragon..

I'm a sneezing dragon..my body finally collapsed after long time of studying..i'm half dying..

At 1st..i thought some1 was gossiping about me so i sneezed so much this morning..but my sense of science told me tat i was wrong..totally wrong..i'm sick!! really sick..moreover i walked under the rain during afternoon..this makes the situation become worse..

To be frankly..i think this is the 1st time of the year tat i'm so sick..running nose..sneeze..almost run a temperature..it is torturing and suffering man..luckily no sore throat..

Eat all the tasteless food..a lot of tissues..panadols..and herbal sweets (Hudson's "Eumenthol Jujubes - recommended by my mum )..

Whoa..the moment i put the sweet into my mouth..i was like wtf..the sweets is the spiciest and hottest sweet i have ever eaten..at 1st i thought it can relief my running nose..but but but..it just made my tongue numb..having difficulty in talking..

I have consumed a lot tissues as i have running nose..and i felt sorry for tat..'cause i'm the one who causes all the trees being cut down!! haha..and tissues can't be recycle..tat's why i felt so sorry..

I still remember..since i entered secondary school..every year sure has the similar situation like now..the worst was in from 2..fever during my English paper..yet i still got A..but tat time was just kacang only..if i were sick for my exam..i tell you..SURE DIE!! i can prepare digging for my grave..

Pray is not the thing i'm gonna do but i have to be well rested..

No comments: