Friday, September 28, 2007

ball-sick..

I'm suffering from ball-sick..i missed my soccer so much..more than everyone else..

Sigh..it has been 4 weeks i didn't touch soccer..now i'm wondering know how i survive in these few weeks..

Hope tat tomorrow the futsal is still on..'cause last week match was canceled due to the lack of legs..come on man..futsal is fun and you just can't stop the passion..don't be so cold-hearted to reject the match..

Futsal Forever!!

Man U just lost..shit..the score was 2-0..don't know wat the hell were they playing..yeap..they were disqualified for Curling's Cup..sad..




Ps : recently a lot of people are asking me about my ambition..1word i will say "MONEY" ..well my true ambition is going to Middle-East to earn US Dollars..ok guys..stop asking me or else i cut your tongue off..

No comments: