Sunday, September 30, 2007

crimes..

Crimes are happening everywhere!! near my house..near my frenz's house..LRT station..sigh!! where are we staying??

Last night..i did something really stupid..you guys know wat?? i let the theft run away!!

The thing started around 1am..and i was just woke up from my nap..i turned on the tv and started to read my Bio..then there was a motor out there ( i knew tat 'cause the sound of the engine was quite loud..) ..due to my curiosity i took a peek through the window..and i saw a guy was taking something from my neighbour's van..

Well..you see guys..i didn't suspect anything 'cause my neighbour is dealing with all the wiring thing so his workers always take the goods from his van..but then..my neighbour shouted ( another neighbour ) then the motorcyclist escaped away..

Tat moment i only realised tat..they are THEFT!! i had came to a thought of writing down the no. plat..but i didn't..shit!!




Ps : my best luck for you..you have helped a lot..and i felt great to have you in my life..thank you..

No comments: