Thursday, September 27, 2007

half-dead zombie on walk..

This morning i thought i was ok but as time passed..i didn't seem very ok at all..yet insisted to attend tuition..

HALF-DEAD ZOMBIE ON WALK for these few days..beware!!

There must has a crack on my skull..my head is so freaking pain!! maybe my 22skull bones has increased..tat's why my head is aching..suffering and torturing..

There is a good news..my running nose is getting better and eventually disappear..however my cough is getting worse during tuition..sore throat has shown its symptom..omg..i feel like dying..

Well..i took LRT around 1.30pm..tat moment i was still ok with my gf..then reached Kasturi i was like BOOM..headache and cough..both were attacking me simultaneously..shit..most probably 'cause of the air-con..Kasturi is really a cursed place..

Hope i will get well soon..i mean really soon..getting sick is sucks..

My daily routine is ruined..

No comments: