Wednesday, September 12, 2007

black black and black...

I'm crazy of black!!

I think i have told you all about my black belt cert..haha..damn proud of it..actually i had obtained my BLACK BELT long long time ago..i mean i had been passed the grading for ages..don't why my SIR can be so absent-minded..he kinda like 'MISSED' my cert..now..only he remembered..haha..can't blame him..actually i was the 1 who cabut right after i got the black belt..LOL..i was busy ma..


whoa..damn proud of it..after a year of waiting..



WORMS..won't be tat disgusting..
Recently we are addicted to "WORMS"..in fact worms aren't tat disgusting but quite cute..i think..disagree with me?? say tat after you see the 2pics below..wat's ur comment??


told you..this worm is cute!!

this is called 'wormology'..i think..




P/s : My bro is so happy and so am i..'cause our streamyx thing was settled..but their service is pretty poor..sigh..hahahahahahahahahahaha..



No comments: