Thursday, September 13, 2007

fasting month..

Selamat berbuka puasa..haha..our malay frenz have started their fasting month in this early morning..actually i'm just showing tat i'm not a racist bum!! but tat 1 is sincere..

Today i was really tired..haha..yet i still insist to write this blog..

Just finished my add math stuff..eh "indices and logarithms"..1 of my favourite chapter..cool man..the Ques are quite tough..but i was extremely excited all the way doing tat..

Oh ya..this weekend i gonna spend about 100 bucks for my frenz..sigh..my wallet is gonna suffer from starvation..and i have to buy my reference book a bit later..gotta postpone..however it's OK!! frenz always be my priority right??



Ps : recently i only knew Marie Digby's UMBRELLA is nicer than Rihanna's UMBRELLA..well both are the similar song..but i prefer Marie's 'cause it's more sentimental..and most important thing is the music is played by GUITAR!! i know i'm kinda outdated..haha..

No comments: