Sunday, September 16, 2007

finally..

Finally i got all my results..but..quite disappointed..i can get wat i have aimed for..

Everyone is posting their results then i should post mine too..

BM - passed (just 'cause my teacher is kind-hearted..)
BI - passed (lucky strike!!)
BC - failed 12 more marks to pass (as sucks as always)
HISTORY - passed (i really read the notes in details)
MATH - passed (just careless a bit)
ADD MATH - FAILED!! 5 more marks to pass (just 'cause of 2 negative signs..i've lost 10marks!!)
P.MORAL - passed (hey..i memorize all the values ok..)
PHYSICS - passed (thanks to my teacher..)
CHEMISTRY - FAILED!! 7 more marks to pass (don't know wat the teacher wants actually)
BIOLOGY - FAILED!! wtf..2 more marks to go (but this is the highest mark i get..'cause i've studied for 1week)
EST - passed (haha..)

7 passed but 4 failed!! sigh..sad..

Here is my results..sucks..haha..not tat satisfied especially my add math!!yer..2 negative signs have caused me almost 10 marks!!



Ps : the results are not according to the actual exam's passing rate..is my passing rate..

No comments: