Saturday, August 4, 2007

stiffling afternoon heat..

Phew..today was a nice day..haha..i woke up at 7.30am..so went to tuition..after tat..as usual..guitar lesson..it seemed to be a bit boring but i enjoyed it..

After all the rubbish thing..i went home and sat in front of my pc..my eyes was concentrating at the clock..couldn't wait!!

My clock had finally shown 2.30pm..i changed my shirt and went out for football..wearing slippers and carrying my bag with my shoes heading to bus stop..really selekeh..haha..

I waited the bus for about half an hour..don't know what kind of service they provided..so-called RAPID KL..but the fact they were SLOW!!

Sigh..i was late..my frenz kept on calling me..shit la..the bus were caught in the traffic jam..my time was precious ok..i was a bit frustrated..

Eventually i arrived the court around 3.30pm..it supposed to be started at 3pm..haiz..but it was football time..all the unhappy things disappeared at tat very moment..weren't you happy?? i was!!

I changed my shoes and started warming up for few min to wait for them..well due to uneven no. of players so 1st round would be 3 vs 4..

Really shame on me..i was in the team of 4 people but we lose our game with the score 2-9!! argh!! really needed some practice..

We waited for our taekwondo players to come over after their competition..tat's the 2nd round..and it was a nice game..felt a bit more energetic after the 1st round..

Suddenly a group of basketball players asked us "hey..can we join?? 6 vs 6.." haha..it seemed to be quite interesting to see how they play..and we accepted their challenge..

The game was totally fun except all the defenders were all big-sized guys..3 of them were standing in front of the goal (we were playing the extremely small goal with no keepers) ..i was like OMG..how to goal?? however we won the game..but forgotten the score..i only know tat i scored 1..haha..too tired..seriously..their defence was freaking GOOD!!



FOOTBALLER JUST CAN'T BE THE BASKETBALL PLAYER..
After the match..they played basketball..and we watched them aside..suddenly my fren asked me "play basketball lo?? 4 vs 4..with those guys..want or not??"

I doubted for few sec..my mind were interpreting all sorts of possibilities when i played with them..seriously..none of the possibilities were positive..but i agreed and asked for a match..

Indeed we lost the game..tat moment..i only realised..footballer just can't be basketball player..



P/s : im writing this blog with half awake..

No comments: