Saturday, August 11, 2007

convo..

Today was my bro's convocation..he has graduated..finally..the 1st in our family..haha..

But i didn't join him this morning..
1st thing is i got tuition and guitar lesson today..
2nd thing is they only allow 2people to follow my bro into the convo hall..
3rd thing is WHY i want to go there whereas im still not yet finish my F5??



This week's exam papers i think is ok..not good and not bad either..

Sigh..forget about this week..next week got add math..sejarah and physics..feel like dying and excited simultaneously..haha..

ADD MATH..
Im studying my add math for the last 3 chapters on my own..haha..with the help of my gf..i love u..haha..she did help me a lot..i mean really a lot..'cause of her..i can partially depend on school teacher..thanks baby..

SEJARAH..
Don't really want to mention..'cause im gonna break another record..finish all the chapters within 3 days..don't believe me..try to ask questions on tuesday..im sure tat i'll get the answers..haha..

PHYSICS..
Getting tougher..not sure wat will happen..unpredictable..



Oh ya..this morning..when my 2nd bro fetched me to tuition..Hitz fm played i don't love..then i came home with my bro..it played teenagers..haha..nice!! i wondered is the fm played the whole album??? if yes i'll 24-hour listen to the fm even though i hate radio..haha..

No comments: