Saturday, August 25, 2007

alone..

I'm alone at home..and my bro went to 'drink tea' at mamak stall with his buddy..left me alone..

Today my tuition was even earlier than the fri's..it was 8 something..and my parents had gone to Johor at 6am..my bro wasn't at home..so took bus by my own..in tat early..sigh..

The weather was damn nice this morning..cool and nice for dreaming..and it also drizzled..really perfect to all the sleepers..HOW NICE!! it caused me walked in the rain along the way to the bus stop..and i didn't bring my guitar for tuning..

However there was a good news..my bro managed to finish his stuff by noon..and he fetched me from the music centre..luckily..no need to wait for the freaking bus..

Just now we had our dinner by having a 'war' in the kitchen..lol..2 males in 1 kitchen won't be tat bad as everyone thinks..my bro cooked noodle whereas i prepared my burger..and i ate 2 at once..really full..lol..recently my appetite was good!! haha..



BIOLOGY..
Currently struggling with my bio..but i think by mon it shouldn't be problem..hope so..

Guess wat?? my bro brought some good stuff home..it's Naruto..last time i was so crazy about it but now.....if he brings the thing in 2 years back i sure will spend my nights to finish it..but i have become less interested..wat to do??? not my fault..whose fault???

No comments: