Friday, August 17, 2007

ah!! confusing..

Ah!! feel like killing myself at the moment..can't stop thinking of my physics mark..i screwed out during the paper 2..sigh sigh sigh..my structural questions!! sucks man!!

How can i stop my mind thinking of the mark?? help me man!!

Most probably..according to my calculation..i think i will fail my physics la!!! this is the only time i hope tat i miscalculated..but tat's the fact..wat to do?? SIGH!!


GF..
Oh ya..everyone is curious about my gf..like everyone is very excited tat a nerd finally has his gf..haha..LOL..chill guys..the pics are still in progress..haha..but don't be too surprise!!



MOVIES..
Just now we went to KLCC to buy tickets for the movie..and we even met the ARGS big sis..haha..











BUT....

this is the movie we gonna watch tomorrow..



I wanna watch Simpson movie but my frenz don't really want to..they said the movie will destroy my mind..haha..but tat's the reason i wanna watch!! i'm already GILA GILA..

No comments: