Monday, August 20, 2007

CHOC !!

Today i almost finished whole bar of choc..yummy..holiday sure gain some weight..haha..

I'm afraid tat currently my pancreas is working hell to secrete insulin hormone..lol..and my liver will store all the glycogen..haha..too much of choc!!

Today i supposed to have a football match with my frenz..but canceled at the last min..i was so disappointed!! damn..i waited for my life..it just ruined like this..sigh!! extremely disappointed..

I was just half way reading my BIO..dunno wat heritage..i think tat the last 2 chapters..i'm on my own..haha..no tuition..school teacher only taught a little bit..lol..here comes my gf again..haha..the savior of the day..

Last night..there was a damn surprising news..MU lost to Man City..sigh..it seems MU is a step further from the EPL trophy..Ronaldo was banned for 3 matches..Rooney was injured..

No comments: