Friday, August 24, 2007

i'm totally freak!!

Today i got tuition early in the morning..but not tat early just earlier than my normal routine..felt dizzy a bit when i woke up..mayb not enough sleep 'cause i slept at 2am..lol..recently i really slept during wee hour..the moment the Muslims started to sembahyang.. tat was the moment i slept..haha..

Then i went to tuition together with my mum by LRT..she won't drive me to tuition centre unless today is sunday..it was damn crowded..the LRT was full of ppl..and i spotted a leng lui..lol..but but..my mum was there ok..acted nothing happened..haha..even if my mum was not around i also won't do anything..i'm a good and kind boy..

Reached tuition centre too early..the class supposed to be started at 11.30 but i arrived around 10.45am...sigh..too punctual..haha..

During the class..a lot of sms..damn funny sms..1 sms was about searching my fren in the class..in the small class..this happened 'cause i didn't notice her for 3weeks whereas she had attended all the class..haha..i was looking around me and finally noticed!! LOL..she was there!! i mean she was way too sho** (sensitive word)..you can't blame me for not seeing you..haha..luckily she won't read my blog..

After the class..we went to time square on foot..really..from the tuition centre..haha..under the hot sun..bloody hot..but guess wat??? all the tickets were sold out..damn!! we went there for nothing..shit..the only available movie was black sheep..but the showing time is 11.20pm..even now the movie hasn't show..sigh..



lol..were-sheep?? haha..but i'm sure they are meat eater..all sheep are pissed now..




P/s : my parents are going to go back to Johor..and mayb my bro will not be around this weekend..tat's mean i'm alone in the house..creepy..lol..

No comments: