Wednesday, August 29, 2007

figure 7..

I hate the number of 7..i didn't get wat i want..as usual..

But this time i didn't keep on repeating myself to all my frenz..i got my results for my trial..sucks man..really..a bit disappointed..sigh sigh sigh..



FOOTBALL (balloon-like)..
Today..we finally got a chance to play soccer..no..i mean balloon..we were kicking balloon for the afternoon..haha..but we were deadly required for oxygen after 5min of playing..'cause we didn't exercise since the week before our trial..kicking the balloon-like soccer had consumed much of our energy...don't say about the real soccer..haha..

Oh ya..just watched the soccer match between Malaysia and Myanmar..i know it sucks..but just watch for few minutes only..just give a bit of support ma..we are Malaysians ok..must contribute a bit..u know wat is the most interesting thing in tat match..FIGHT!! man..damn nice..waited for them to fight instead of enjoying the match..lol..haha..

Btw..the score was 3-1..guess wat?? our team won..surprised?? a gift for our Independence Day..yeah..haha..but i hate their jersey..80% similar to MU blue jersey..man..yucks..



MERDEKA eve..
Tmr is Merdeka eve..and i'm not going to school..hey..don't you dare to take predecision on me..i'm not playing truant ok..i don't attend to my school 'cause i totally respect to our Independence Day..LOL..even the national anthem is played during my sleep..i also will wake up and stand straight..so tmr i gonna 'prepare something' for our Independence Day..would you do so?? no..'cause you're not as patriotic as me..right???

No comments: