Wednesday, July 18, 2007

try to be forgetful..

Now im trying to be forgetful..kinda funny rite?? haha..but im still trying..putting my best foot fwd!!

Argh!! we are getting crazier and crazier..by the time of SPM..i think we already become the craziest ppl in the world..im exceptional 'cause im already GILA GILA..but now it's very obvious tat all my frenz soon will become my species and join my geng..oh no!! CRAZY!!

The trial exam is approaching day by day.."time and tide wait no men" every second in these few weeks is extremely precious..everyday..i burn the midnight oil to study..i almost become the GILA GILA PANDA..haha..this is the consequence of being so lazy..study at the 11th hour..

Sigh..tomorrow tuition again..in kasturi..kinda hate it since the start of this month..'cause it's too crowded..studying in such place just make me kinda discomfort..

Ah..just cut it out..the more i think then the more the discomfort im..just imagine there are few cute gals appear in the class then it ll be much better!! haha..

Just imagine..trying..it really works..haha..

IMAGINATION just make me forget my problems..YEAH!!

Our class is having some sort of anti-truancy activities..well the punishment are extremely good for all the "kaki ponteng"..i think we are doing the right thing 'cause TRUANCY IS A SERIOUS MATTER!!

No comments: