Wednesday, July 11, 2007

i love you!!

I really love you!!

I know it's very hard for me to know you well..but im trying my best..eh..no..im doing my best to get to know u better than anyone else in this world..im putting my best foot forward for you..trust me..believe in me!!

Everyday im thinking of you..though i dunno the true answers of yours but i always like to get the answers by myself..eventually..sometimes i manage to figure out your answers..

Sometimes you reveal your answers to me but i always feel tat it is not the best way..it's better to remain a mystery till the moment i get the answers...

I have calculated everything for you for the a rosy future..however you seem don't really appreciate it..and remain silence all the time...

I really love you!! ADD MATH!!





Badges..wanna get 1..still available...

One of the greatest creation from GILA GILA this year..
have a look..


the mummy n the kitty...


the solo kitty...haha..


the sad mummy..


So wat u guys think??wanna own both of them..haha..

No comments: