Tuesday, July 3, 2007

i finally figure out!!

I have spent whole day of figuring out why my ribs are still pain?? Mr Newton has answered my question!!

Cut all the freaking definitions of Newton's laws out..straight fwd to the formula F = ma..

Why my ribs so pain?? the answer is just as simple as tat..

Let's me explain the physical feature of my fren tat knocked me down on tat sat..


BIODATA of tat HEADER

name : rayson wong
age : 17++
gender : male
weight : 600-700N
height : 178cm
type : energetic..fast..strong...like animal!!


Now im going to use the formula..F = ma..
F is the force..
m is the mass..
a is the acceleration..
Well..we can observe something thru this formula..
F is directly proportional to m...and
F is also directly proportional to a..

Then what if the m increases?? F will increase also la!!
then what if the a increases?? F increases too lo!!
then what if m and a increase at the same time?? F will be totally big!!

Now we know tat Rayson..the guy who knocked me down..is quite heavy..hmmm..i make an assumption tat he has about 700N..equals to 70kg..then since he is fast n strong like a beast..he can achieve a very high acceleration in few sec rite?? assume tat the moment he knocked me was 10 m/s2..


Substitute all the values into the formula..

F = ma
F = (70) (10)
F = 700N !!


My ribs had received about 700 N of force!! can you imagine tat..no wonder my ribs injured so badly..do you agree with me???

No comments: