Tuesday, July 17, 2007

mixture..

AH!! i just finished memorize my sejarah..and i find it more difficult than usual 'cause my mind can't concentrate..sigh!!

Currently..my mind is a bit like mixed up with UAO ( unknown annoying objects.. ) i really hope it's just a mixture instead of a compound..'cause mixture can easily separate whereas compound is freaking hard to do so ( need to undergo chemically process..troublesome..) !!

But the fact is 70% of the possibility the UAO have formed a compound with my brain..my cerebrum just can't function well after the combination of the UAO..ARGH!! gotta get rid of this soon..or else im in troubles..

Now..all i need is a memory-lost solution tat can wipe off all my unnecessary memory..though it's quite sweet and nice i think but it affects me then is considering bad..haha..i just wanna forget it..FORGET!! agree with me???

Okla..i gonna stop all the nonsense things already..i gotta continue studying..ADD MATH..



Sometimes..ignorance is a bliss..knowing too much isn't a good thing..better ignore it..

No comments: