Sunday, July 22, 2007

the sun-dae

This blog gonna be freaking long..'cause many things turned up in this very sun-dae..

Yeah!! finally..i could watch Harry Potter on sunday..it was good and worth it..well..i think it is not necessary for me to explain everything of the movie since there are tons of fans out there..

However my fren was complaining all the way to have our lunch..he claimed tat the movie didn't show everything as what has been written in the book..sigh..my ears were the victims 'cause i didn't read any of the harry potter books and i had no idea wat was he mumbling this afternoon..

Actually what was the best scene in the movie?? the kissing part?? don't you think so?? who the hell told you tat?? you think i paid RM11 purposely to watch them kiss?? wat a waste!! Wat impressed me the most was when the movie towards the end..the fight between the wizards and witches..cool man..just like the fire crackers blasting all around..haha..a different sensation of fight..



HARRY POTTER..

Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix..


Yeah!! is she cute??



She has fringe..haha..cute..


Just after the movie..our stomachs were growling..HUNGRY..so we wandered around and finally went to Sg Wang to have something delicious..hmmm..we walked like hell straight up to 6th floor..it was quite tiring but after all it was worth it..luckily..

Well..we went to a restaurant called "gas oline" something like tat but i don't really sure about it..i was very very hungry at the moment..so i ordered a chicken chop with black pepper sauce with a lemon lime soda..

I was thinking..what would the lemon lime soda be?? was it a super sour water?? 'cause it was written lemon plus lime..then the taste would be like sour square?? haha..or there is another possibility..the colour of tat solution is colourless..and the moment you drink and exhale some carbon dioxide into the solution then it will turn into chalky like milk 'cause it is a lime soda..who knows it has the same characteristics with the lime water in the laboratory..who knows??

Waiting....
After 5 or 6 min the food finally came..whao..it did look mouth-watering..the crispy fries..coleslaw..and the most important..the chicken chop with the black pepper gravy on it..NICE!! with the combination of a lemon lime soda..it was just perfect..actually the colour of the drink is blue..copper ( ll ) sulphide solution ( contained copper (ll) ions..)?? haha..


MY LUNCH..
Sorry..waiting for the photos..



After the lunch..we continued wandering in Sg Wang..but just for a while..eventually i discovered a Crazeucausa shop..coll man..everything was nice but the price seemed not too pretty..haha..no money..

About 4 or 5 o'clock..we went home..on the journey home..my mum kept on calling me..'cause we were having dinner with my uncle and aunt who came from china..

If not mistaken tat time outside was drizzling..in the bus was really cool..but lucky me..i was wearing my sweater..the red 1..felt cozy instead of cold..but pity my frenz..all of them had been frozen by the air-conditioner..haha..i was the only survivor..

Then..i went to my fren's house to wait for my mum..and you know what my mum asked me when she arrived?? "are you coming back from GENTING?? " 'cause i usually wear tat sweater to GENTING..haha..even my bro looked at me like i was an alien..ok ok..i surrendered..i took off my sweater..

OUR DINNER..
The sun finally went to rest..so we went to dine in a seafood restaurant..indeed it was a wise choice..the food was good..and the most importantly all my nieces and nephews came..they are really cute..haha..it was just like a reunion dinner..haha..



No comments: