Friday, July 20, 2007

envy..

Argh!! a bit fed up with a stranger..'cause he was wearing my favourite tee which i don't have!! angry and jealous simultaneously..

I can say tat tat is the nicest tee of the year..T.T..the shirt is simple but damn nice..white plus all the silver words right in front of the shirt..freaking nice combination..silver with white..

I still remember..there is another version..is black plus gold..both of them are very very very NICE!! but tat time i didn't buy it 'cause too expensive..



BUMBLE BEE..
Yeah!! i finally get bumble bee's credit card!! finally!! thanks to my pal..jayz..actually i can get 2 or more bumble bee's credit card but due to communication problem..i get RATCHET instead of bumble bee..

Guys..this is how it happened..since last week..my frenz told me tat there were transformer's DIGI prepaid card selling in the market..so i was like over the moon..after i reached home..then i told my mum " can u buy me transformer's prepaid card?? yellow colour de.."

I didn't mention the name of bumble bee 'cause my mum won't watch tat kind of show but luckily she knows..so after few days..i think is about 1week..she bought it..when i looked at the cards..it wasn't bumble bee..it is ratchet..

However my pal..jayz..has given to me instead of giving to his gf 'cause he knows tat i want it so much..whao!! he is KIND!! thanks dude..



CONFUSED??
Currently my mind got confused..'cause i dunno whether i should sad or happy?? i think moderate is the best right???haha..not too sad but not too happy.. argh!! who cares..as long i can continue carrying my life..tat's it..




P/s : this sunday gonna watch Harry Potter..we have double checked..it won't be anything wrong this time..99% confirm..

No comments: