Monday, July 16, 2007

sentimental...

Talking about arm wrestling..it has been ages i didn't play tat..now i think tat i have become sentimental..haha..

I still remember few years back..i was still a naive F2 guy..tat was the time i often played arm wrestling with my frens..haha..kinda sweet memory..

You must be laughing at me for playing arm wrestling with all my frens..'cause im so skinny right?? but as the saying goes " don't judge a book by its cover "..hey..don't you remember im a taekwondonist??? i had gone thru' all sort of so-called "hell training" few years back..

The passion of learning taekwondo had made me train like a freak during tat time..i still remember..in order to master my turning kick..i had done about 50kicking with 2.5kg sandbag on both of my legs per day..

Then..i did push-up and sit-up for 60 times everyday in order to build up my muscle..whoa!! now i still very surprised how i did it last time..

In addition..to perfect my taeguek ( pattern )..i almost trained everyday till i injured myself..great sacrifice!!

Haha..maybe you won't believe me but these are the things i went thru' for preparation to participate almost all the championships..not sparring but poomsae ( pattern )..

BUT..now the passion of taekwondo in my heart has already missing..mostly due to study..and my laziness has taken over my body..no more training for me in these days.

As i said..i have become more sentimental..my nails are long..i keep them long for my guitar strumming..i only play soccer and basketball sometimes..haha..so yesterday i lose to my bro when we played arm wrestling..'cause im more sentimental already i told him..and he laughed..

Maybe after SPM..i plan to learn break dance or hip hop..to regain my strength..haha..hopefully..

No comments: