Wednesday, February 20, 2008

moody turns shiny

It was yesterday 7.15 am..the alarm rang like hell and i was seriously moody..

It had been quite some time i didn't act like this..my mood was not ok at all..don't really know wat's wrong with me all i know is i was in bad mood..didn't really talk in the morning..

My mind was like empty..i was unconscious for the whole morning..sending lots of stupid silly sms and i think i was just over-reacted and moody..just wanna apologize to those who received my messages tat morning..

But never mind..things started to turn to bright side just after the clock showed 6..

Guess wat?? i had been selected!! yeah!! i couldn't believe it at the very 1st time and i called everyone to spread the news..damn happy!!

I have been selected to work with the company and for your information the payment is RM80 per day!! meals are included..going to attend a briefing at this sat..

So my working period will extend till 8th of march..

However..our futsal match may need to cancel..so frustrated!! but money comes 1st right?? LOL..




Ps : attending AKKA tutorial..damn hard to learn but worth it IF ONLY I CAN MASTER IT..

No comments: