Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY of 2008..

Basically..this year has nothing special..

Seriously i have nothing much to write..maybe boys don't really know the way to express things..accept the fact k..

Here are some pics..

can see from my face..
i seriously need to build up my muscles!!
or else i'm going to collapse..


miss prefect!!


erm..big sis..

big bro and me..



guitarist who asked me to do her math..
my brain has stucked!!


watching tv..
no disturb please..





HAVE YOU GOT YOUR LIQUOR LICENSE??




By the way..i'm 18 already (according to lunar calender and chinese custom) ..i think liquor is legal for me but consequences are awaiting me just right after i drank few drops of it..damn..rashes around my palm..so SAY NO TO LIQUOR!!


i don't lie k..




NEW SHOES!!
Anyway this is my new shoes!! damn happy..my mum asked me to wear when working..hell NO!! wear for special occasion..LOL..

vans shoes (meant for skaters but i'm not a skater)





No comments: