Saturday, February 23, 2008

i can't breath (noon-mare)..

Wanted to post last night but came home pretty late and my mum was angry with tat..

Never mind..just cut tat out..

Seriously i can't breath for an hour yesterday but i'm totally still alive..don't be like freak out when you see this post k..

The story goes like this..

My supervisor is going to attend some sort of training at Singapore so she wanted to treat me lunch..ya i know..it was a great to thing to hear but my mind have another opinion to voice out..

Well she isn't tat hostile so it's ok (ok only) to eat with her..but but but..thing just getting worse than my expectation..totally out of my calculation (mis-calculated!!)

We decided to have break at 3..and for your information..human do have some sort of connection and at times the have same thought!! 2 of her colleague had a same thought of going to lunch and they were joining us..fine just additional of 2 girls..

Then when we waited for elevator..they met 1 girl and started their gossiping..

I thought it was a normal conversation btw frens..but tat conversation wasn't tat normal at all..'cause the girl was going to follow us!! damn..now great..4 girls VS 1 guy..

Fine..it's just a lunch..1-HOUR LASTING LUNCH!!

We reached the restaurant and they really freak me out!! More people are going to join us..i was like OMG OMG OMG!! some more my supervisor wanted to squeeze me in btw of 2 girls (not my age k)

A defend-less lamb surrounded by wolves ( sorry i'm not saying girls are wolves )

Finally all of them came..the final figure was 7 girls VS 2 guys and don't ever ask about the guy..i have no comment..HAPPY?? not at all..

You guys know wat..they were freaking torturing me!!

1st i have nothing much to talk since they all were talking about the scandal of edison which i'm not interested at all..

2nd..age problem..i'm the youngest among them..have no BF or GF either and certainly have no children..i'm not interested in talking in tat topic too..

3rd..SMOKING again..they (just 2 of them) smoke right beside me..i couldn't believe tat i can endure it for an hour..the smoke was flowing right in front of my eyes and i felt dizzy..i wanted to cough but i dare not to do so 'cause you guys just don't who are the smokers..



I SMELL LIKE A SMOKER!! 2 smokers can torture me like hell..wat if 8 of them are freaking smokers?? i'm dead now..


Guys..don't feel so happy when a girl tries to approach you and treat you lunch..
and don't be too sure it's a proud thing to surrounded by girls..
'cause you'll never know..

JUST LIKE ME!!

No comments: