Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i realize tat..

Recently i realize tat..

my mind is totally empty..all of my knowledge is freaking gone!!
has been proven when i help my niece to do her math..


i'm extra-absent-minded..worse than last time!!
i can't really remember things well..
call me old man..

My handwriting is getting "BETTER"..
LOL..my hands are getting out of control when writing..


strumming is hard and awesome simultaneously..
i wish i can strum well...
hard things always nice..don't you think so??

i visited my blog links everyday as long as i have a pc..
believe it or not..i visited your blog for 2 or 3 times everyday..
and this doesn't mean tat i'm crazy or obsess of you k..is 'cause i'm too bored..
GET IT RIGHT!!


i didn't play football for 2 months ++ under hot sun..
it's weird and my legs are rusted!!
do i look fairer?? LOL..better don't..


i still haven't made up my mind wat i wanna study..
slow and steady..
is tat right by the way??


i have been working for 1 month ++..
working does give me some weight on..
tat means i'm fat!! yet i look skinny..haha..
i wear L size tee..do they make me look bigger??







No comments: