Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sorry guys, have been busy with my "assignment"..
Haha, so 1 day i told myself..
"Do i really wan my camera to collect dust?"
Hell no!!
Then i grab it and went to my so-called yard to take some photos..
And i found out exposure meter which is extremely useful..
Still got long way to go=)



this is a type of fern-leaves i think..

it always reminds me of the milk powder=)

actually it was a bit over-exposed but i wan it to be in the lime green=)








i never knew that my mum actually got this flower..


it's not under-exposed and it's due to the ambiance lighting..


layu d not enough water..


this is over-exposed but somehow i like it..



dandelion-like plant (bile's favourite)


focus off aikzz..


i like this..


this is obviously over-exposed and have no subject in this pic..
but if you can observe carefully you can actually see a fly on the leaf..
just like a bug's life=)


some plant=)





That's all..
Hopefully i didn't discriminate DSLR=)
Cheers ppl=)





Ps : all these photos did photoshop-ed before, but they are only added with the brush i did (my name and the cute creature) at the either left or right bottom corner, other than that are orginal

1 comment:

Wan Lin said...

lollers u r so random...

suddenly say fernleaf
suddenly mention bile instead of benli...