Tuesday, December 8, 2009

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y






Present you Canon EOS 450D..
Just so you know, this cam caused me to save up my money for 3 sems..
Well, after having egg-and-vege meals for the sem..
the effort finally paid off!!
So, let me tell you the story of the wonderful Monday..

I woke up quite early that morning..
So it happened that the reminder of asking for the price of the camera pop out in my mind..
Then, i browsed thru' the forum and dialed up for the shop's number..
I actually called 4 or 5 times to confirm everything whether the camera is REAL or not with the surprisingly cheap price..
I called Ritchie and he said ok..
I called my mum and she said she can pay using her credit card..
And they do not charge any extra charges on credit card payment..

This is wonderful but it was the last one in the shop..
My mum said gonna purchase on tue 'cause she did not have her credit card..
So, I tell myself,
"If you are that unlucky, then go for Nikon 3000D."
Actually is a self comforting while watching 2012 in my pc..
Yeah i gave up watching it in cinema..

Suddenly, my phone rang and I thought is baby..
Guess who was on the line?
My mum =)
"You wanna get it today or not? If want get the credit card and meet me at the AIA building."
Okay, my mum is so efficient..
"Ok, why not? but I have tl dial up to confirm for the availability."
I was so nervous while calling the shop..
And again my mum is so efficient!

Thank God that they could reserve the cam for me..
I went down and sms-ing all my friends to check the camera whether it is ok to buy or not?
And P.O.P..
My DSLR is just on my lap=)





Ps : my baby panda gonna be my fulltime model=)
PPs : I still owe my mum money (RM 2450)
PPPs : I played something interesting last night..
PPPPs : Please remind me to register for the warranty! haha..






And mind you this DSLR is not my baby..
I have only 1 baby=)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha gratz to you
you now have your dream toy =D

Isabel said...

good for u yuhan... finally had what u wanted... happy la u. and good for henna too... hahah... get to be ur model... :) dnt get to attached to ur toy ar. later henna angry.. ho henna ho?? :)

Michelle said...

OMG SLAVE FINALLY NOW WE CAN ACTUALLY GO FOR OUR HOLIDAYS AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT HAHA. ok just kidding. congrats slave! so happy for you. :D now wait for liti tai to get his then everything will be perfect.

Josiah & Renae; said...

omggg nice! I've been saving hard for one also. how much u got yours for? :)

congrats

yu han said...

bile still need ur pc to play l4d 2=)
hahahaha

yu han said...

henna still the only baby lo..
wont de la..
wont de la..
haha hopefully..

yu han said...

ritchie gonna get next year..
haha trying my cam now..
experimenting should be the word=)

yu han said...

RM2450 but is with additional stuff..
orginal body with kit lens is RM2280..
but the price is from a shop which has the last model of this..
which is bought by me..
sorry

Wan Lin said...

female memang efficient with credit cards.. XD