Tuesday, July 7, 2009

spot the difference..

Today i started of my day by calling my baby to wake her up for her STE..

Then woke up by 11 and prepared to shop at klcc since now is the golden period..

Everytime i wanted to be passionate to shop but always ended up with nothing..

However today is not the day=)

My baby has been bugging me for very long time..

She wants me to try to wear some straight cutting pants and asks me not to show off my underwear..

Lollersssss i wanted to but i'm used to loose jeans or pants..

Even her mum asked my baby why my jeans seem so loose and like wanna drop..

And the best part is my baby said i dun have tight ass=(

Swt i really dun have and she everytime wanna make my butt looks tighter..haha..

Ask her dun ask me how..

Ok i admit i dun have asses like TFS or the Thai guy or Andrea..

But i'm still me right..



So back to my topic..

I was in Isetan and again i was hesitated in it..

There are certain places i will hesitate..

1. exam hall
2. shopping mall

I was hesitated to choose the two pants..
And they do look like twins..




spot the cube..
haha this is soda's slack..



this is crazeecausa's jeans..




So instantly i made some thinking skill method to solve this problem..

In term of price they are both the same but discount rate is way too different..

Surprisingly soda's pants are much cheaper than the jeans due to the 50% discount.
.
I act prefer the jeans but it seems too skinny look to me..

And the highlight is i like the back pockets of the soda's very very much..

Since ever i bought my favourite jeans without the back pockets..

I will always cautious with back pockets..


So so so..
I bought the soda's straight cutting slacks=)
Hope my baby'll like it..
But 1 thing will not change..
I do not have tight ass..
Haha..



Ps : it seems i lack of a converse shoes=)

6 comments:

Wan Lin said...

oh gawd....... THIS IS ONG YU HAN?!?!? so unbelieaveable ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was laughing my head off when i saw those photos... hahahahaa

but hey.. its a good change... and henna... be careful... juniors might pay attention to yuhan cuz of his tight pants!!! LOL u better grab yuhan's ass tight!!!! LOL ok that sounds so wrong... XD

SengYee said...

ONG YU HAN..
u changed your style now..??
kaka..
good good good...!!!
get a tight ass kaka..
make you more SEXY.!!!!

yu han said...

lollers..
enough of asses..
it sounds wrong k..
converse converse converse!!

Michelle said...

omg my slave has finally grown up. so that was where u went just now. haha.

SengYee said...

yeah..
michelle...
ur slave started to be more fashionable..!!

*ritcTze - "[ 异想空间 ]" said...

hey.. i think u did the right choice =) bcz the soda's pants looks better.
u r going to buy a pair of converse shoes?? let me noe whn u gonna buy it. i wish to buy a pair too =P