Friday, July 17, 2009

away..

People tmr am going to go back to UTP to begin my very 1st year of my degree..

Ya people are right..like may fren said "foundation only ma..belum naik undergrade yet.."

Haha ok lo..few more days i'm officially started my degree in Chemical Engineering=)

FYI my degree is actually 4 years..

Engineering bah and plus the foundation is one year..

So total up the math will tell i have to finish my degree in 5 years time..

To be exact i must finish within the duration given of 5 years..

Due to bla bla bla contract with petronas..

This evening i talked to my mum bout my academic stuff..

I actually considering of going to overseas under petronas..

If not mistaken there are some exchange programmes going on..

She agreed and i'm still consider..

There are lotsa things i'm worried and heavy-hearted to let go..

Sigh let's not talk bout this..

I'm aiming for the 3rd year industrial training going to overseas..

How i wish i could go to Dubai..

Imagine i earn my 1st US Dollars..

Drooling..haha..

Damn!!! haha i know is big dream..

But sometimes is good to be abit over-ambitious=)

Ok cut the crap..

Back to going-back-to-utp story..

Well just wanna say something la..

It's abit sad la leaving home..

I dunno i'll miss my parents tat much after leaving to UTP..

I'm actually mummy or papa boy=)

I think i never did this thing in my life before..

I bet you guys never did this before too..

It was last week i think..

I was craving for chicken rice and it's kinda hard to find a Hainan chicken rice in anywhere else d..

Coincidentally my mum needed to go to hospital to take her medicine..

So i tagged along=)

For the sake of chicken rice?? haha..

Now mummy doesn't have a car and the hospital is hell far away..

But wat to do?? my mum get cheap medicine 'cause she was a government servant=)

We went by bus and I thought i would fall asleep during the whole journey in the bus but i didn't..

I was chatting with my mummy=)

Skip the hospital part and jump to the climax part..

We went to eat the chicken rice and it can't be described in any words=)

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooo good~~~

Here is the best part..

We walked for whole kl town area and all the way we were chatting..

Awww..mummy and son moment..haha..

I have never ever done this before and i was actually happy..

For the 19 years i felt tat i wasn't there for mummy all the time..

And now i know how to appreciate everything d..

It's indeed good tat UTP is at tronoh..

Which is freaking far and isolated to a KL guy like me..

Which i cannot go home every week..

Which i have to survive with my own..

And when things turn out to be like this..

We actually will appreciate wat we have..

The family and the house..

Warm house and my parents=)

If UTP is in kl i think i will driving back every week d..

Money will be spent like water..

Every weekend go CC burger hiking and yum cha..

Petrol money have to pay by using the 500!!

Haha but dun worry..

UTP will never shift to kl..







Ps : people see you there=)

3 comments:

Wan Lin said...

yeah... me and my mummy talked all the way from kl to ipoh.... didnt notice that she drove for 2 hours+ cuz we talked non-stop... haha... high 5 yuhan...

MeiLin said...

yup, gt exchange program in 2nd year. if ada chance then straight away intern overseas, where u persue ur 2nd year. Good luck for coming undergraduate! ^^

Wei Han said...

this was my first time read ur blog tru the link from chiang jinn's blog.
realize ur name and my name differs only one word. lol, decide to come and visit visit.
well.. my comment is not related to ur post at all. hope u dun mind.