Monday, July 13, 2009

appreciation..

NOTE : this will be a boring and STE-like article..if you feel discourage don't continue to scroll down=)

















I'm from a good family no doubt..
My family is just an average family i would say so..
We are not tat superb well-doing and yet we are not tat poor..
Or i can as moderate status of family..
But i always never feel ashamed of everything in my family..
I always appreciate every single things i got in my life..
Well sometimes i did blame..

I love my parents and i think they are the best and most awesome parents in the world..
They love us and sacrificed most of their leisure just want us to have a better living..
And they did it..
Since young we were taught not to waste..
We were pampered at times but all those were at suitable moments..
Sometimes we were not granted for anything 'cause my parents knew wat's the best for us..

My results were so far ok all the way and i did some below par grades few times..
Whenever all those so called big and official exams in our school life..
Parents always offer some promises to children or vice versa..
Deal are made like "son, if you get straight As, Papa/Mama will buy you bla bla bla......"
However in my situation i never get all these deals..
Even i was the 1st in the class or school..
I never got anything..
But not at all..

Sometimes my fren would say..
"Bla bla bla got a car/computer/hp when he/she scored 10 As.."
I always wonder why these will never happen in my life??
Why they got all those where i'm better than them??
However i never blame at all!!
'cause i personally do not think these are necessary..
Mind tat is personally..

All those stuffs are so tempting..
Who doesn't want a car after you got a license and 10 A1s in spm??
Who doesn't want a laptop after getting 3.99??
Who doesn't want a vacation to else where after getting bronze in competition??
Who doesn't want cash for shopping after getting getting straight As in trials and SPM??

But come to think are these rewards necessary??
For those parents can afford of course nvm la..
My parents afford too..
However they spend on other stuffs..
They planned for our education..
For our after-education life..
Even for our emergency..

My parents didn't get to wear new clothes like me..
My parents didn't get to wear branded shoes like me..
My parents didn't get to talk to each other by using a new hp like me!!
My parents didn't get to drive cars like Benz or BMW..
Is this wat we called fair when we as children to ask something from them??

They sacrificed a lot and yet we never realized..
I didn't blame them at all for not getting a car..a brand new pc..an iPhone..
I got wat i need..
I got clothes tat i like..
I got shoes i wanted to buy..
I get to have entertainment like everyone..
Most important thing i have a warm house where i can stay whenever i want..
A home tat i got all the knowledge and teachings from my parents..
My today is from my parents..

So today's 4 flat..my parents deserve to have it..
'cause it's not only from myself=)

My parents are just capable like all the famous people of the world..
They may not earn a lot..
But they have educated me and my broS..
They have brought us future..
Led us to the right path..
I'm proud of my parents..
Tat's why i cannot and will not fail them..
Thanks=)





Ps : these are personally point of view..don't take it seriously..this article isn't written for purpose..and different ppl are from different family background..so don't compare=) live on ppl=) appreciate everything you have right now..



10 comments:

Michelle said...

emonye my slave. but I agree with you.

master also no money to treat slave. haha.

SengYee said...

kaka..
emo-ing..

yu han said...

eh..emo kah??
haha..
but something to clarify..
master must treat slave..
labour law k..
haha..

edmundsoon said...

aiyah...master need to pay DIGI money loo...

u 4 flat bah...:D

yu han said...

pay mine also la..
mine also Digi=)

*ritcTze - "[ 异想空间 ]" said...

hey.. yuhan. i'm strongly agree wif ur points of view.
u r a vry good boy to ur parents.
not like me,not to say "vry" good, jz bcz mayb i make them sad sometimes. but i'm trying to improve n be a better child to them.
i learn something after reading ur post. thx..

lwchun said...

this post is really meaningful... this post can serve as a purpose to those pampered childs out there as a reminder nt to be so materialistic..

Anonymous said...

*ahem* i feel an arrow poking out of me now. lol

but anyhow,its good to think of other people rather than yourself for a change.

edmundsoon said...

ohh god...lol...sum1 perasan lo...he terasa...

hmm....actually i get this so called "gifts" after each big exams lo...

i see it as encouragement....but never ask for huge super expensive thingy lo...anyway diff ppl have diff opinions tho..

Wan Lin said...

my parents are jus like urs... after i achieved something.. they never offer anything... and i didnt ask for anything...[i only asked for pizzas or cakes from bakeries... heheehe]

sometimes aunties will give a look to my parents [cuz they think that my parents dun love me] when i say i didnt get anything after getting good results from spm... but i got evrything in life edi.. thanks to them...

rr.... sometimes ur posts dam meaningful... ahaha... make me miss my parents pulak.. shit u XD