Thursday, January 1, 2009

alive..

Am still alive..dun worry..am still healthy and managed to type..

Kinda disappointed now but everything is ok=)

Dunno wat to write now..eh..xmas and new year celebration were just boring..

Xmas stay at home due to my frens' busy schedule and examinations..

Recently my new year eve was spending with few of my frens mostly in cc playing zombie game..

Nothing much to say bout it and reached home around 7am..

Oh ya..the good news is i bought 2 extreme tees which caused me bout 75++..

Finally bought wat i want and am lazy to take the tees a shot..

Watched drama recently and most of the time i slept at 7am..

Addicted maybe but still felt boring..

Anyway i got nothing much to say here and i'm not good in crapping..

Crap alot causes boredom and problems..must well i cut it simple and short..

I really don't have to mood in blogging now..dunno why..

Maybe i'm too lazy and boring..

Left 2 weeks ++ for my 1st sem break..

Let me have a good rest before i start my preparation for my 2nd sem..

No comments: